Służewiec Racetrack investment process
The whole area of Służewiec Racetrack has been divided conventionally into 8 investment areas. Each of them has a function assigned, e.g. “sports services”. This means that future investors will be able to carry out a specific already planned investment within a given area. Służewiec Racetrack is looking for two types of entities to cooperate:
– Business partners – with whom the Służewiec Racetrack assumes to implement joint projects in the organization of races and gambling activities. – Investment partners – who, in exchange for the rental payments and the possible share of the profits, will undertake the management of one (or more) areas and implement the planned investments.
This part of the investment project assumes the construction of such planned facilities as hotels, commercial and residential buildings, back-office, multi-purpose hall (for the purpose of sporting events, fairs, etc.), mirror extension of Stand II, guest stables and a view tower. The detailed scope of work will be agreed with partners selected for the project
The Służewiec Reacetrack has been divided into 8 areas of investment, consistent with the current function:
– Area No. 1 (sports services) – the racetrack – an area where additionally to the track, existing stands and back-offices, some additional features to organise horse races are offered such as the hotel function, along with the associated services and underground parking to ensure the required number of parking spaces. The new investment is a structure added to the Middle Stand, marked on the spatial model with letter “H?;
– Area No. 2 (sports services) – sport and recreation grounds – the area of the current training track, along with the existing residential development and stables (“North Stables”) – for this area, it is proposed to continue development with reference to the historical concept of taking into account the function of trade, tourism, catering, collective housing and multi-level parking to provide the number of parking spaces as required by regulations. New investment structures are objects marked on the spatial model with letters: “F” (infrastructure buildings for recreation and sports functions); “D” (services buildings);
– Zone No. 3 (sports services) – multi-purpose buildings with the recommended function to be used for exhibition, fairs, congress, entertainment and sports, with a multi-level parking. The new investment structure is an object marked on the spatial model with letter “G” (complex of multifunctional hall);
– Zone No. 4 (sports services) – reconstruction of the former water tower, blown up during World War II. Office, hotel, catering and tourism facilities are suggested. The new investment structure is an object marked on the spatial model with letter “K” (view tower);
– Zone No. 5 (sports services) – an area where there are so called “South stables” located ? plans include the expansion of stables with reference to the historical concept of taking into account the function of services, administration and collective housing. New investment structures are objects marked on the spatial model with letters: “I” (guest stables); “J” (development of stable-housing settlement);
– Zone No. 6 (sports services) ? an area close to Al. Wyścigowa, where the construction of an office building with an underground parking and other premises for lease is planned according to the obtained decision on building conditions and land management. The new investment structure is an object marked on the spatial model with letter “A” (office building);
– Zone No. 7 (sports services) ? an area where it is proposed to build a four- or five-star hotel with catering facilities and underground parking for guests participating in events organised on the Horse Racetrack Służewiec, and external guests. The new investment structure is an object marked on the spatial model with letter “E” (hotel);
– Zone No. 8 (sports services) ? an area close to Al. Wyścigowa, where it is proposed to build a sports-recreational complex Water Park, SPA hotel and catering facilities, and underground parking. New investment structures are objects marked on the spatial model with letters: “B” (hotel); “C” (Water park);
– Zone marked with symbol ZP – greenery with the function of natural relations, pedestrian routes, surface water;
– Zone marked with symbol K – internal streets, parking, multi-level parking, pedestrian and bicyle paths, technical infrastructure etc.;
A counselling company and an authorised Urban Planner helped the Company to prepare the Detailed Concept of the Land Management and further division of the Służewiec Racetrack area into investment zones, as well as to formulate the proposals for the Local Plan. Proposed division for 8 areas reflects the separate features, which can function by itself, and results from the need to preserve the existing functional-spatial system of the Służewiec Racetrack area, as entered in a form of an urban planning intention to the Register of Monuments of the Provincial Conservator.
Planned investments can not interfere with this system, may serve only to supplement it. The planned division into areas with specific functions is dependent on the approval of the Office of Conservator and the introduction of an entry in the local development plan and the approach to the idea of looking for business and investment partners that will be developed jointly with the advisor.